Cumulus Linux 3.7.7 is now available

• 18 July 2019
  • 4 replies

We just released Cumulus Linux 3.7.7 which includes bug fixes. The images are available on our repo and from Vagrant Cloud. You can read the release notes here.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Note that the docs site will be up soon. Since 3.7.7 has only bug fixes, there aren’t any doc updates specific to this release.
Hi, Ania!
Release notes document has non working hyperlink in section:
Whether you are installing Cumulus Linux 3.7 for the first time or upgrading from an earlier version, follow the steps in the Installation Management section of the Cumulus Linux User Guide.
I guess I missed "docs site down" message. Quite a lot of links are not working.
Userlevel 4
I updated the links in the release notes last night. Unfortunately, the docs are not running on the infrastructure where it's intended to be, we had to hastily spin up a new piece of hardware yesterday, so our redirects aren't working.

Thank you for letting us know and please be patient. And if you're having trouble using the new doc site, the current PDFs are available in this post: https://forums.cumulusnetworks.com/announcements-230663/docs-site-is-down-again-7738620