Caveats and Errata
- Only available on Broadcom Tomahawk, Trident II+ and Trident II switches; support for Mellanox switches will be available in a future release.
iptablesmatch on double-tagged interfaces is not supported.
- Single-tagged translation supports only VLAN-aware bridge mode with the bridge’s VLAN 802.1ad protocol.
- No layer 2 protocol (STP BPDU, LLDP) tunneling support.
- No MLAG support for double-tagged translation.
- MLAG support for single-tagged translation should work, but has not been tested for this EA release.
layer 2 protocol (STP BPDU, LLDP) tunneling support.