Solved

inactive static route

• 29 June 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi all!

In what may be a problem with static route which in inactive state?

After some operations with adding/deleting vlan/vxlan on switch one static gone to inactive state, while in same time there were some other statics over the same ip were in normal state.
These are the routes:
S 10.110.38.0/24 undefined/0] via 10.115.0.14 inactive, 00:54:55
S>* 10.115.0.0/24 undefined/0] via 10.115.0.14, vlan110, 00:54:55

vlan110 was active, ip 10.115.0.14 was reachable and in arp table.

Problem was solved after we del/add this static manually.

Have any thoughts on this topic? I did not see such state of routes before.

Best regards
Anton Lopatin.
icon

Best answer by Pete B 11 July 2018, 18:05

Thanks for letting me know, @Anton Lopatin. If you didn't generate a cl-support file at the time and aren't seeing the issue now, we might not have enough to go on. However, I'll add your original post to the ticket that was already filed in case it's helpful. If we need anything else from you, we'll get in touch.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi @Anton Lopatin did you open a ticket with our support team on this? We got a similar request from them recently. If you haven't, you can Submit a Request for our team to investigate. Thanks!
Hi, @Pete B ! I didn't open a ticket, because we did not gather enough information about systemc state at that time, such as cl-support file. If it is enough information in this post to open a case, I will open it.
Userlevel 4
Thanks for letting me know, @Anton Lopatin. If you didn't generate a cl-support file at the time and aren't seeing the issue now, we might not have enough to go on. However, I'll add your original post to the ticket that was already filed in case it's helpful. If we need anything else from you, we'll get in touch.
Thanks! I'll watch for this topic.